Take the Guesswork out of Employee Share Option Plans
In this guide you will discover:
- How to retain skilled staff
- How to attract the best talent
- How to substitute salary packages with options
- How ESOPs improve company culture
- How to implement ESOPs under the Start-up Tax Concession
Fill out the form to get your free download.
Use this free guide to see how you can best take advantage of ESOPs in your company.
*This Guide is designed and intended to provide general information in summary form on general topics, current at the time of publication, for general informational purposes only. The material may not apply to all jurisdictions. The contents do not constitute legal, financial or tax advice, are not intended to be a substitute for such advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should seek legal advice or other professional advice in relation to any particular matters you or your organisation may have. If you do have any queries, please get in touch and we can refer you to the best suited professional advisor.
Trusted by Hundreds of Australian Companies
Give Your Team Ownership
This free guide gives you a complete overview of what an ESOP is, how it works and how you can use it to give your team ownership of your business.
Wondering if an ESOP is right for you? This guide provides you with a complete checklist of the most frequently asked questions by startups on how ESOPs work :
- What is vesting & how does an option vest?
- Why would I do an ESOP instead of an ESS?
- Does an employee have to pay to exercise the options?
- How do I value my company for an ESOP
- What if the employee leaves the Company?
- How is an ESOP taxed, and what is the Start-up Tax Concession ?
"Cake gives me the confidence our share values are correct for any given investment, and the ability to visualise stock price growth. The other huge benefit is creating and managing an option pool for staff and advisors."
Founder | Whisky Loot